Spectades B.V. has its head office at Voorstraat 69, 3231 BG Brielle, the Netherlands, and is responsible for processing personal data as described in this privacy statement.
Voorstraat 69, 3231 BG Brielle +31 0181 777 691
The personal data that we process
Spectades B.V processes your personal data because you use our services and/or you have provided this to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First name and surname
– Date of birth
– Place of birth
– Address details
– Telephone number
– Email address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide us, for instance, by creating a profile on this website, in your correspondence and by telephone.
– Location data
– Data about your activity on our website
– Data about your browsing behaviour on various websites (for instance, because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and type of device
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Spectades B.V. processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data belonging to you:
– data about persons under 16 Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who under 16, unless they have permission from their parent or guardian. However, we are unable to verify whether a visitor is over 16. That is why we recommend that parents are involved with their children’s online activities so as to prevent the collection of their children’s data without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected the personal data of a minor without consent, please contact us at Jorine.firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then remove this information.
Why we process personal data and the legal grounds for this
Spectades B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Sending our newsletters and/or advertising brochure
– To be able to call or email you, if necessary, so that we can perform our service
– To inform you about any changes to our services and products
– To allow you to create an account
– Spectades B.V. analyses your behaviour on its website and uses this information to improve the website and tailor the products and services it offers to your preferences.
Spectades B.V. [will/will not] make decisions about matters that could have (far-reaching) consequences for people on the basis of automated processing operations. The decisions in question are those made by computer programs or systems, without the intervention of a human (for instance, a Spectades B.V. employee). Spectades B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems: [insert name of the system, why it is used, underlying logic, importance and anticipated consequences for the person concerned]
How long we retain personal data
Sharing your personal data with third parties
Cookies, or similar technologies, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These include, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below is an overview: [For example: Cookie: Googly Analytics Name: _utma Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention period: 2 years]
Accessing, correcting or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you might previously have given for data processing, to object to the processing of your personal data by Spectades B.V., and the right to data portability. Your right to data portability means that you can request us to send you, or an organisation of your choice, a computer file containing all of the personal data we have that pertain to you. Please send all requests for access, correction, deletion and portability of your personal data and requests to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to Jorine.email@example.com. To ensure that you are the originator of a request to access your personal data, please always include a copy of your identity document with your request. Please black out your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone – the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and within four weeks at the very latest. Spectades B.V. would also like to make you aware that you have the right to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). You can submit your complaint via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we secure personal data
Spectades B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and puts appropriate measures in place to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you feel that your data has not been secured properly or if there are signs of misuse, please contact our customer service immediately via Jorine.firstname.lastname@example.org.