Watch on demand – Safety First Webinar

Last Wednesday we joined Infor EAM/Hexagon and Royal Vopak during the ‘Safety First’ webinar. There has been talked about the Spectades Safety Blueprint and how we helped Vopak to improve their safety with a digital Permit To Work solution within Infor EAM. Participants from multiple countries watched presentations from Infor/Hexagon and Vopak  on the digitization of safety.

Digital vs paper
During the webinar, a poll was held among the participants to see to what extent companies regulate their safety digitally. More than 27 percent indicated that safety is fully digitally regulated. The other 73 percent say they still deal with the safety permits on paper.

Are you also part of that 73 percent and do you want to know how you can digitize your safety protocol? You can watch the webinar ‘on-demand’ via the following link. Because this webinar is already recorded you can watch it on demand, whenever it suites you. You can also download the white paper on the Spectades Safety Blueprint by filling in the form below.

Scroll to Top